What is your perspective on the steps for the marriage process?
One of my favorite things about God is how he has loved us even before we were even in our mother’s womb
Sure thing, here a few things to keep in mind.
- Each country in Africa has a different middle class.
- Each country has it’s own definition of middle class.
- Don’t use America’s and Europe’s definition of middle class to compare to any country in Africa.
- Africa is home to the fastest growing middle classes- http://www.uhy.com/the-worlds-fastest-growing-middle-class/
- Making of middle class in Africa http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/the-making-of-the-middle-class-in-africa/30869/
- Africa’s middle class tripled in last 30yrs - http://www.afdb.org/en/news-and-events/article/africas-middle-class-triples-to-more-than-310m-over-past-30-years-due-to-economic-growth-and-rising-job-culture-reports-afdb-7986/As for the would be million-dollar homes in America that are found in Africa? Remember currency exchange, the American dollar is worth alot. What you think is cheap here can triple in many African countries. Also, not all but for most African countries, the government does not own the land. Your land is yours. Free from tax.I hope this helps. If not i will be happy to provide more sources.